We recently announced the addition of Subscriber Export functionality to the Wicket Scorecard, which makes it possible to manage subscribers of video services for use in marketing systems highly contextual and easy to do. The intention of these action-oriented exports is to drive value and ROI for our customers by allowing for a quick method to acquire more lookalike customers, reduce customer acquisition cost (CAC), re-engage at-risk customers, win back lost customers, and reduce overall operating costs.
Today we’re excited to announce a direct integration with one of the most popular marketing software solutions on the market today: HubSpot. The Wicket Scorecard now has one-touch integration to send your subscriber exports directly into HubSpot’s platform to create an endless number of campaigns to achieve the results you desire.
Wicket Scorecard + HubSpot
With a direct HubSpot integration, not only can video services leverage the power of the harmonized dataset produced from the Wicket Scorecard, you can do it incredibly fast. The improved targeting will give marketing campaigns more bang for their bucks. Setting it up is super-simple and takes less than a minute.
- In the Wicket Scorecard, click on the Settings icon (SVG) and click into Settings
- Select the account the integration should be added to on the left
- Scroll down to Publish Integrations and then click on + Add Integration (Fig. 1)
- A modal window will pop up to add a publishing destination. Select HubSpot from the dropdown and click Authorize (Fig. 2)
- You will be redirected to HubSpot and prompted to log in if you are not already signed in (Fig. 3)
- After successfully authenticating, you will be redirected to a list of HubSpot accounts. Click the name of the account you wish to link to the Wicket Scorecard
- After selecting an account, you will be directed back to the settings page, where you will now see the successfully added HubSpot integration (Fig. 4)
Now for the fun part! After your integration has been completed, you can begin to publish your data exports directly into the HubSpot CRM. It’s really simple to do.
- Export a report, just how you would normally do so in the Wicket Scorecard
- Click on the Download icon in the upper right
- This opens up a list of your available data exports for download
- As you hover over each available download, a more options icon appears. Click this and choose Publish to HubSpot (Fig. 5)
That’s it! You’ve now added the included fields into HubSpot’s CRM and may begin using the information for marketing programs.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can use Wicket Lab’s Scorecard in conjunction with HubSpot to improve the health of your video business, please drop us a line!
Tags: Subscriber export