- WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES WICKET LABS COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?Wicket Labs collects the following types of personal information while you use the Services.
- Personal Information You Provide to Wicket Labs Directly. Wicket Labs collects the personal information that you directly provide to Wicket Labs, whether through the Website, via email, or via any other communication method.For example, if you are a Visitor and fill out and send the “Contact Us” form on the Website, Wicket Labs collects the personal information that you voluntarily provide in the form (e.g. your name and contact information) and uses this information to contact you. If you choose to opt-in, Wicket Labs will also use your email address to send you marketing newsletters and communications about the Services. You may unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions in any one of these emails.In addition, to become a Registered Subscriber, Wicket Labs requires your personal contact information, such as your name, phone number, your company’s physical address, and email address. Wicket Labs uses this information to process your registration and login information for the Wicket Scorecard.
- THIRD PARTIES AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Service Providers. Like many companies, Wicket Labs uses tools from service providers to help Wicket Labs operate the Services (“Service Providers”), and depending on the service, these Service Providers may have access to your personal information. Although Wicket Labs contractually requires all Service Providers to use your information in connection with the requested services and to treat your information as confidential, Wicket Labs does not control Service Providers’ actual use of your information and Wicket Labs is not responsible for Service Providers’ use of your information for purposes not authorized by Wicket Labs.
- Legal. Wicket Labs may disclose information you provide to respond to subpoenas, court orders, requests from authorities, and other legal processes, and to establish/exercise its legal rights. Wicket Labs may also disclose your information to defend against legal claims when Wicket Labs believe that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. Wicket Labs may share your information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law.
- SECURITY.The security of your information is important to Wicket Labs. Wicket Labs follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, both during transmission and once it receives your information. However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and Wicket Labs cannot guarantee your personal Information’s absolute security.
- ACCESS TO YOUR DATA; EU DATA RIGHTS.If you wish to correct your personal information or have access to the personal information that Wicket Labs may have about you, please contact Wicket Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are from a country in the European Union, you additionally have the right to request Wicket Labs to perform the following in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”): to correct your personal information if the information that Wicket Labs has is inaccurate; subject to a few exceptions, to delete your personal information or restrict further use of your personal information; and to provide a copy of all of the personal information that Wicket Labs holds about you in a machine-readable format. In addition, in some countries, you have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how Wicket Labs uses your personal data.
- QUESTIONS.If you have any questions regarding Wicket Labs’ use of your personal information while you use the Services, please contact Wicket Labs at:
Wicket Labs, Inc.
401 2nd Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104