Open Roles: LA & NY Enterprise Sales Representatives
The mission at Wicket Labs is to level the playing field for media companies in an arena where data determines the winners. The founding team is well positioned with over 40 years of combined experience working for and with the biggest media companies in the world. We are building the Wicket Scorecard as the only audience insights platform for media companies who need a unique acuity into their video business and an ability to up-level their decision making.
Wicket Labs is a venture-backed, Seattle-based company with a commitment to integrity, diversity, empathy, and curiosity. We are looking for two enterprise sales representative to help us grow our customer base. Our ideal locations are New York and Los Angeles but we are open to remote working if the commute to visit those customers (when it’s safe) isn’t too far.
Join a small team creating a big impact product. We’re looking for two enterprise sales representatives in LA and NY to develop and grow our customer base, act as a customer advocate in driving product enhancements, and partner with our marketing team to expand our awareness of Wicket Labs.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, sell, and close new customers in your assigned territory
- Ensure customer success to maximize a customer’s lifetime value
- Act as the customer advocate across the company
- Identify target companies and partner with marketing to ensure effective lead generation
- Improve our sales materials required to win new customers
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and demonstrate the key value propositions of the product
- Support the company’s revenue forecast with a clean dataset in the company’s CRM
- Work with partners on a mutually beneficial approach to prospects
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the company to explore new ideas, optimize policies, and design effective tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 or more years of enterprise sales experience selling to the Media and Entertainment industry
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
- Analytical capabilities in the areas of audience insights
- Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person
- Educational attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
We strongly believe in the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion and aim to reflect that belief in the team that we build. We hope you consider joining us.