Business AnalystJoin a small team building a big impact product!
Wicket Labs is focused on delivering actionable insights to media companies that are facing a shifting audience, in an arena where the consumer has to be the focus and data is the differentiator. We’re talking about the evolution of the television market towards new devices, services, and consumption models. Our goal is to help traditional and new media business leaders succeed in this environment with better data, and more predictive insights.
A venture-backed software company located in the heart of Pioneer Square, Seattle, we are part of a great, vibrant technology and art community in an area with a rich cultural heritage.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion and aim to reflect that belief in the team that we build. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to sponsor US work visas at this time. We hope you consider joining us.
Join a small team creating a big impact product. We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager in the Seattle area to develop our customer base, act as a customer advocate in designing product enhancements, and partner with our Customer Success team to set up video services for the growth of their business. The ideal candidate loves working with data with a direct connection to tangible results. SQL joins may be your favorite rainy afternoon activity. If so, we have the perfect role in an exciting space. We’d love you to join our team.
What You’ll Do
- Establish new accounts for prospects and design the onboarding process plan.
- Manage our customer onboarding process while creating rapport and trust with customer teams.
- Create the technical data map and onboarding summary for our engineering organization to aid in customer set-up.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating growth opportunities for their video business via the Wicket Scorecard.
- Act as a customer advocate, translating customer needs into enhancements for the product and engineering team
- Assist a customer’s team by providing technical information, best practices and training during the onboarding process.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the Wicket Labs’ effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the company to explore new ideas, optimize processes, and design effective tools.
Skills and Qualifications
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Video Services/ Media industry knowledge is ideal
- Technical understanding of data schemas and mapping
- General SQL programming skills or some equivalence
- Experience creating charts and graphs in Tableau, Looker, or Quicksite
- Understanding of product development process
- Presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Requirements analysis
- Innovative mindset with passion for solving complex problems