Open Role: Sales Engineer
The mission at Wicket Labs is to level the playing field for media companies in an arena where data determines the winners. The founding team is well positioned with over 40 years of combined experience working for and with the biggest media companies in the world. We are building the Wicket Scorecard as the only audience insights platform for media companies who need a unique acuity into their video business and an ability to up-level their decision making.
Join a small team creating a big impact product. We’re looking for a sales engineer in the Seattle area to develop our customer base, act as a customer advocate in driving product enhancements, and partner with our Customer Success team to set up video services for the growth of their business.
- Support the sales process by providing product, service, and engineering information to prospects.
- Establish new accounts for prospects and design the onboarding process plan.
- Manage our customer onboarding process while creating rapport and trust with customer teams.
- Create the technical data map and onboarding summary for our engineering organization to aid in customer set-up.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating growth opportunities for their video business via the Wicket Scorecard.
- Act as a customer advocate, translating customer needs into enhancements for the product and engineering team.
- Assist a customer’s team by providing technical information, best practices and training during the onboarding process.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Support the Customer Success team as needed.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the company to explore new ideas, optimized processes, and design effective tools.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Video Services/Media industry knowledge
- Selling to customer needs
- Technical understanding of data schemas and mapping
- Understanding of product development process
- Presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- General SQL programming skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Requirements analysis
- Innovative mindset with passion for solving complex problems
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in computer science, analytics, or business administration preferred
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales engineering experience
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL Experience
We strongly believe in the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion and aim to reflect that belief in the team that we build. We hope you consider joining us.