Business AnalystJoin a small team building a big impact product!
Wicket Labs is focused on delivering actionable insights to media companies that are facing a shifting audience, in an arena where the consumer has to be the focus and data is the differentiator. We’re talking about the evolution of the television market towards new devices, services, and consumption models. Our goal is to help traditional and new media business leaders succeed in this environment with better data, and more predictive insights.
A venture-backed software company located in the heart of Pioneer Square, Seattle, we are part of a great, vibrant technology and art community in an area with a rich cultural heritage.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion and aim to reflect that belief in the team that we build. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to sponsor US work visas at this time. We hope you consider joining us.
Join a small team creating a big impact product. We’re looking for a Business Analyst based in New York to develop and grow our customer base, act as a customer advocate in driving product enhancements, and partner with our client services team to extend the value of our product to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Create a detailed business analysis. Outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for our business partners and report back to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor customer accounts to track data accuracy. Identify market trends and best practices related to data configuration and reporting
- Identify and manage the resolution of outstanding issues within customer accounts
- Act as the customer advocate across the company including driving product enhancements to meet customer needs
- Work directly with our customers to understand changes to their current tech stack and business initiatives in order to update the Wicket Scorecard
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the company to optimize processes and design effective internal tools
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 or more years of business analysis and/or technical project management experience
- Advanced Excel skills and strong SQL experience
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Agile development methodologies preferred
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
- Confidence in presenting to senior-level decision-makers on project status and business analysis
- Educational attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to read and write code is a plus